Hands on Workshop designed to equip you with the tips, tools and techniques in your role as COFA.
Excellent & Practical
“An excellent run through the whole SRA regime - emphasised many anomalies and clarified omissions.”
Partner 10 Partner Firm, April 2013
“Practical rather than academic”
COLP, 2 Partner Firm, May 2013
Distinctive Partnerships Limited
Rossett Business Village
DX 742000 ROSSETT
- Improves Cash Flow.
- Fast turnaround, typically 7 days.
- The most cost effective solution for your Lexcel, CQS, LSC and ISO reviews when it is not feasible to employ your own specialist complaince personnel.
- Quickly and easily assists your COLP and COFA and informs your required Annual Improvement Plan.
- Frees valuable time so your staff can focus on fee earning activity, internal management, client care and business development.
- Can reduce your PI premium, showing insurers you have expert independent file reviewing in place.
- Supports supervision and can reduce a companies risk as part of the employees development plan.
- You retain control of what you want us to extract from the file and we work with you to ensure the right information is extracted to meet your desired management and client outcomes.
- Audits are undertaken independently and objectively. They provide information on which management can confidently rely.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and helps you manage and improve your service delivery to your clients.
- We have reviewed thousands of files across all legal disciplines. Guaranteed file review specialists. Your files reviewed by legally qualifed staff trained to the highest standards
- Supports your brand in the market place and helps to set your firm apart in tendering applications.
- Outsourcing your internal file reviews removes personalities and personal circumstances that can often cloud results.
- Focuses all the management disciplines on the core element of your business - quality legal solutions for your clients.
“Our team are specialists in auditing. All our auditors have either practised as solicitors or have relevant legal knowledge”.